Sunday, April 23, 2017

An Easter Evening Feast

This year for Easter, we invited a lovely couple from down the road who's children live too far away to celebrate Easter with them. They remind me of my grandparents and our kids even call them "Grandma and Grandpa", although they are old enough to be our grandparents as well. It seemed like the perfect time to pull out my grandmother's china and my mom's goblets from Italy. Although, the only really crafty part was the place cards for seating & perhaps the flowers from our garden (I didn't even pipe the deviled eggs because I didn't want to do more dishes), it was fun to take pictures of all of it.


I used hollowed eggs but I bet boiled eggs would work too. 


Starting to set the table.

My husband made the roast.

We choose to do a pound cake for our "shortcake". Baking is a craft too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment