Thursday, March 2, 2017

Floral Wonders and Purple Joy

Our tulips and daffodils are starting to pop up. Not only that but our hydrangeas are starting to shoot and our morning glories are blossoming! We are starting to see signs of early spring and I am so excited! This last spring I absolutely loved making flower bouquets! We moved into a house with beautiful flower gardens and space for it (which we were much in lacking in our previous home). I made vase arrangements for co-workers, family, friends, our "grandma Jack" that lives down the road. I'm so excited to begin making them again.




My husband bought me heather yesterday. It's a beautiful purplish-pink. If we have lots of any color in our garden, it's purple (although it's harder to tell from the arrangements above). My favorite color is purple, especially for flowers and judging by the gardens we moved into, so was the grandma that lived here before us. I've decided we're kindred spirits. I think she probably would have loved this heather too.


No comments:

Post a Comment