Friday, March 17, 2017

Cookie in a Jar

The youth in our ward were holding a fundraising auction. Life had been a little crazy so I wasn't able to make what I wanted to donate for it. A lot of people had signed up to bring treats and I wasn't sure what to do that was not too much of a repeat of what others were donating (I also had signed up to bring treats) so I thought if I did a "cookie in a jar", then I could add my own crafty style as well as make something that didn't need to be consumed right away. I ended up with what I decided was a good "Easter-themed" chocolate-chip style cookie recipe.


I got my recipe from this site:

While I was searching through our jars, I came across this one and it made me think of my sister. She has done a lot for us lately and I thought it would be fun to surprise her with a small gift. She works in my district and a fellow teacher of hers was coming to observe in my class so I was even able to give her a special 'surprise delivery'.

No comments:

Post a Comment