Thursday, July 13, 2017

Boll and Branch Cable Knit Throw

I had a fun box show up at my door today...


It was a beautiful throw from Boll and Branch

Boll and Branch is a fair trade certified company that sell organic cotton sheets and blankets that are amazing quality and are beautiful in design.

I don't often randomly things. I did once when I was young. I entered my sister's name in a contest and she won ice cream for our family for a year. That was a pretty lucky win, especially because we all benefited from it. However, you know those contests on Instagram. I don't usually enter those but this one was from Our Vintage Nest and I like her posts a lot so I thought I would give it a shot.


I won! That is what came today! It is beautiful. I am very grateful. Her post had over 3,000 likes so it really was the luck of the draw. I put a post up first thing today to thank her and Boll and Branch.





It is very exciting and it has gone to a very welcoming and thankful recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment